Daily Steps to Preserve and Prolong
The Positive Effects Of Your Massage
- Drink at least 0.5 oz. of fresh water per 1 lb. of body weight.
- Maintain a neutral sleeping posture by using pillows to bolster the extremities to keep the spine straight.
- Be aware of your posture during your day especially if sitting for long periods of time.
- Apply ice packs on painful areas (20 minutes.)
- Decrease the intake of caffeine and sugar as much as possible These stimulants can increase pain perception and dehydrate the body.
- Breathe slowly. Extend the inhale.
- Develop a positive attitude.
- Simplify and prioritize and take stress breaks.
- Love yourself.